As of late this is what has been happening depicted in a few random photographs...
First, way back in April - Duke turned 2! He got a new toy and I made him a peanut butter cake, dog friendly of course...
Next, for Mother's Day I made my mom some awesome polaroid magnets, which is basically copied the idea from this website, and mom loved them! It was a really great simple project.
Within the first week I was here (my secret undisclosed location that is), I went to a Taylor Swift concert with another girl that is out here working with her husband and the company - and it just so happens that we are in the same ward back home...small world, I know. It was awesome!!!

After a few days of being bored, I headed to the grand state of North Carolina to visit my sister-in-law, Amber and her family. She has twin boys, and they were a hoot. Take a look...I took these pictures in the car (Collin was really thrilled...)while Amber and I took turns shopping.
Speaking of shopping, I have to tell you of the little adventure we had in North Carolina while we were on our way to a little shopping venture. So here is the story, we are getting in the car and I look down the road and I see a shredded tire, or what I thought it was...nope - this is what it really was....
Also, Nathan had been studying his little bum off for the Dental Admissions Test (DAT), which we were both nervous about. He ended up taking the test and did really well (all that worrying for nothing), now we just have to apply for school and get on with this whole dental school thing.
Last but not least, we celebrated our 2nd anniversary on June 25th - it was so exciting. We went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory...yum. It was so romantic, and we had lots of fun. The end.
I am very curious about this super secret location....
ReplyDeleteand SUPER cute magnets. We need to craft something together sometime.
Hey Ashley, thanks for the update. We had a great time with you. You need to email me that pizza recipe!
ReplyDeleteawebb5 (at) gmail.com
It looks like you are staying busy! Glad to hear you are alive and well in your secret spot...why so secret? We got together with Emily Dixon and her hubs the other day and Pablo said, "We just need Ashley here!"
ReplyDelete