Monday, April 16, 2012

A Happy Easter

Not much has been going on with us Leavitt's lately. I mean, it will seem like a lot once I spit it all out for the world to read, but we have mostly been really busy with school, and anticipating graduation next month.

In terms of updating, since I haven't blogged since last summer...

...in October we found out we were having a baby!

and our dog Duke broke the news to everyone.

...in December, Nathan was accepted into Dental School through the IDEP program and Creighton University. Which basically means that the first year of school we will be going to Idaho State University in Pocatello, and then the last three years of school we will be in Omaha, Nebraska at Creighton University – but paying in state tuition, not complaining.

...in February we found out that we are having a baby girl!


...a couple Sundays ago, we celebrated Easter, on a really sunny day
Nathan took a nap outside...

I looked at the pretty flowers blooming...
and Duke just kind of hung out.

Well, like I said, we are anticipating graduation next month on May 12th, and we are really excited to have our family around to celebrate with us, it seems like a long time coming–at least for me anyway. The baby is due on July 4th, and Dental School starts on August 6th, so we have a busy summer ahead of us, but we are very excited and feel very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment