Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Nathan!

  The big 2-5!

Nothing says you are getting older than getting a razor for your birthday
Nathan's birthday wasn't a huge bash by any means...this was the first year that he has had his birthday while going to school, so we didn't have much time for all things fun. His birthday was also on a Sunday, so I told him that I would make whatever he wanted for dinner... BIG MISTAKE! He requested Cafe Rio sweet pork salads, which are delicious, I will give him that - but I slaved in the kitchen all weekend to make everything for the salad. It took a long time, and ended up tasting good too, and I suppose it was worth it considering all that he is doing with school and staying busy studying, haha.

Speaking of school, he just finished his accelerated anatomy class, and just started the "regular" semester today. It's terribly exciting. NOT. He studies a lot, but Quinn keeps me busy during the day, and I can't complain because she is pretty fun to hang out with. She is officially...

TWO MONTHS OLD!

How did that happen? I swear we were just at the hospital seeing her for the first time. Don't worry she will be getting her photo session wearing her "2 months" onesie later today, and I will post pictures later.

2 comments:

  1. aw you guys done good! :) she is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I love seeing little Rivers too - he is super cute, and its adorable that Arli and Beck love him so much!

      Delete