Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Birthday to Quinn!


Happy 1st Birthday to Quinn!
I can't believe it, it's completely cliche to say, but it went by SO fast! Quinn is already a one year old! To celebrate she invited lots of her friends for a pink lemonade party. I basically just accumulated tons of ideas from Pinterest and threw together this fun little party for her. I think she liked it, I don't know we haven't really talked to much about what she thought, haha.

I have to assume that since this is my personal blog, the creator of the invitation that I copied from Etsy won't hunt me down and kill me for stealing her design idea, but it was just too cute not to copy, so I did it. I went to school for graphic design - and copied. Kinda lame, but just look how cute they were!


I also had lots of fun decorating and baking for the party. Everything turned out really cute!





Smash cake


Putting those monthly photos to good use!


Quinn didn't really like her cake, I was a little sad that she didn't eat more of it. I was kind of expecting she would eat some of it, but she just ate some frosting and played with it. I think the audience she had gave her a little stage fright, but here are her cake smash photos nonetheless.





She had a good time, got really spoiled with lots of new toys and clothes to spare. Nathan and I are so grateful to have such a wonderful "baby" like Quinn. She truly has been such a blessing for our family, and came at the perfect time. She has brought Nathan and I closer together, and we love watching her grow. 

Here are a few more photos from the party...


Tissue Paper heaven

New toy - what's in there?

Reese and Quinn - BFFs, whether they like it or not.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Looks like she had so much fun. Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a cute party! Reese said she had a good time and she also said that Quinn can't stop talking about how much fun it was ;)

    ReplyDelete