Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thrift Store Finds

Nathan and I are quite fond of visiting the local thrift stores in order to find some new projects and good deals. We went this last Saturday and it was a success! Nathan found a pair of bowling shoes (he looks every time we go) and let me tell you, this guy just lit up like a kid in a candy store.It was an all inclusive deal, he got the shoes, bowling ball and bag for $3.00. Like I said, he was really excited.

I found 3 picture frames that needed a little help, see for yourself...

And I decided that it needed a little revamping, and this is what they are now, and I'm so excited they turned out so great!
And here is a close up...I just love the Cricut and all of its wonderful talents. It's kind of a bad picture, but the other one is better, our walls are yellow - and it just looks so great! Wait, I think I said that already....

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mom I love it! Nathan's shoes and the new frames are soooo cute! You need to decorate my home too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good thrift store find! I love your bed spread too so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo where are thrift stores in Boise??? I want to go!

    ReplyDelete