Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's A Boy!

Don't worry - it's not a baby...haha. This last weekend Nathan and I have been very busy. We did lots of yard work, grocery shopping, and oh yeah - we got a PUPPY! We went to the shelter just to check things out after a trip to Costco, needless to say we just fell in love with this little guy.
Isn't he just the cutest! We decided to name him Duke. He really is a great little pup. He has lots of energy, likes to play outside and doesn't bark! That's right, I said it, he has not barked one time since he has been here! He couldn't be a better first time animal.

Also, a couple of weeks ago it was Spring Break - Nathan and I traveled all around Washington, Idaho and Utah. It was a lot of driving for one week, but we had a lot of fun. We went to Utah for General Conference with the Doss family from our ward. Since it was Easter we dyed eggs together and had fun playing with the Wii...oh yeah, and we did actually go to a session of conference. It was really great, and it's truly been a testimony builder to us both to feel the Spirit when you are in the same room as the prophet. It was lots of fun and I hope that we can do it again soon!



5 comments:

  1. Mom, you are so stinkin' cute in the conference center! Did you ever meet our dog Duke? I like the name! Though I was wishing it was going to be a baby, a dog will suffice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously a mean post!! Totally thought you were prego and then I was going to yell at you for not informing me sooner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee you look so cute in that little coat of yours! and i love Duke already.... I wish i could provide him a cousin but Nathan keeps saying no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to be misleading Krystal...haha! But he is a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude is SOOO cute! I just realized he has the same name as the Tavake's puppy dog!
    I told boyd I wanna go to the shelter and he told me no because we'll come home with a puppy for sure... and we cant have one in our apartment so that wouldnt work so well. haha.

    ReplyDelete