PS. I married the smartest man ever! He just got a 105% on his Physics test! We celebrated and went to Krispy Kreme last Tuesday. YAY Nathan!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Arts and Crafts
Well, as you may or may not know, I have recently switched my major to Graphic Design, and as a result, I have been working on many projects so far this semester. So I thought that I would share some of them with you.
This was for my 3D art class. It was called "skeleton and skin" we had to make a frame of some sort and then add a "skin" to it. It's kinda weird, but whatever.
This was also for my 3D class. The assignment was called "transformation." We had to take an everyday object away from its usual use. I used lampshades, spray painted them all black, and made a mobile. This one is my favorite for this class so far.
This is for my Basic Drawing class, we had to choose a cluster of leaves to draw with charcoal. Love it!
Lastly, this is my arts and crafts project for the house that I made on Sunday. I know it's way simple, but I just love it. I made it from a Scrabble board and letters (all together now, "duh-Ashley!). If you can't read it, it says "Welcome to the Leavitts." It is hanging on the wall right as you walk into the house. If you don't believe me, then you will just have to come and visit! :)
PS. I married the smartest man ever! He just got a 105% on his Physics test! We celebrated and went to Krispy Kreme last Tuesday. YAY Nathan!
PS. I married the smartest man ever! He just got a 105% on his Physics test! We celebrated and went to Krispy Kreme last Tuesday. YAY Nathan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment